Saturday, November 13, 2021

Mid Autumn

 Just a pictures taken this morning on a sunny Saturday in mid Autumn.


The name of the tourist facility showed above is "Riva di Traiano". It's a port located in Civitavecchia (70 Km North from Rome), which is home to many cultural and sporting events that attact sailors from over Italy. Inside the port are numerous shops, coffees, restaurants, sailing clubs and leisure facilities in addition to parking for both users and visitors.

On Tuesday, 9th of November, I went to Rome for job. After I had finished the task, I walked through the oldest part of the Italian capital. 


While I was walking through the narrow streets of the most lively area of Rome, I discovered typical restaurants, cafès, art galleries and specialized shop.


Have a nice weekend!

14 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Awesome pictures

ashok said...

Lovely day!

Tom said...

...Giorgio, thanks for sharing these gorgeous scenes.

Mica said...

I love that last photo with the Christmas shop! Christmas is my favourite time of year :)

Hope that you are having a good weekend :) We are enjoying the sunny days after a rainy and stormy week!

Away From The Blue

J.P. Alexander said...

Adore kla primera y la ultima foto. Te mando un beso

DVArtist said...

Wow! That first photo took my breath. It is stunning. I love seeing photos of streets and the shops.

Veronica Lee said...

I enjoyed the photos, Giorgio. Especially the Christmas shop capture.

Happy Sunday!

Giorgio said...

To Veronica, Tom, Nicole, Mica and Alexander:
Glad to see you enjoyed my post :-) ... I like taking street view photos.
Thanks for the appreciation!

Ivana Split said...

Beautiful photos. I was in Rome once, I would love to visit again.

SzgnBsl said...

I like the way the shops and restaurants look. Although it is November, the weather looks very nice:) Happy new week:)

Lowcarb team member said...

All photographs you share here are lovely.
I have never visited Rome but was fortunate to visit Florence and Milan some years ago now ...

Have a good week.

All the best Jan

kestrel said...

I like your walk in Rome especially the shops with the exclusive clothes. I think the cobblestones in the walk ways must make walking difficult but it gives Rome a good atmosphere. The moped or manual scooter would be a fast and cool way to explore Rome.

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindas fotografias me encnato la primera te mando un beso

baili said...

these are nice captures dear Giorgio

i have always found Rome ,Italy and Spain special place and worth visiting once in a life at least .

each city seems to have two faces old and new ,new has rush hour while old is clam one ,i like the later more