Sunday, August 22, 2021

Six random pictures about summer holidays in Italy

As request by some blogging friends I put six random photos from Italy. I am glad to hear they enjoyed seeing summer holidays in Italy through my blog. 

This summer many tourists went to see the typical limestone dwellings with their conical roofs (Alberobello, Italy). My daughter, who is still there on holiday,  sent me the picture below.


I took a picture of  Civitavecchia harbour from the table of the restaurant where I had dinner yesterday (The cruise ship in the picture below hasn't been sailing since the epidemic began in early 2020). 

                                                                                                                                                                    
 A liberty style old house with its exterior decoration for sale (Santa Marinella,   Italy).             



Riva di Traiano is a modern marina with its architectures of historical works (Civitavecchia, Italy).
                                              


People enjoy the beach on Sunday, August 22nd (Santa Marinella, Italy),



and last but not least, three pink hibiscus flowers, which I saw while I was walking along the Civitavecchia's pedestrian area (I have seen many bloggers who publish pictures of white and blue hibiscus).


Have a nice week ⛵☀️🍸


16 comments:

Tom said...

...these are wonderful to see, please do this more often.

SzgnBsl said...

The place is at the first photo is looking really interesting and I liked it very much:) I hope ı see İtaly again as soon as possible.. Have a wonderful new week:)

paola lauretano said...

Anche a me piace sempre molto vedere le tue foto. Alberobello è così pittoresca!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love it.

kestrel said...

What quaint dwellings with conical roofs. I think the weather gives many rainy days as conical roofs are to allow water to drain off quickly. This is the logic in my country were we do not have flat roofs but slant ones becos of frequent thunderstorms. It is nice to see your country getting back to some normality, I hope the cruise ship(s) start cruising soon so business do not go bankcrupt. Have fun Giorgio in the summer

Veronica Lee said...

Can't wait for the pandemic to be over so travel is on the stars again.

And the first country on my travel list is Italy!

Keep the photos coming, Giorgio!

DVArtist said...

I love seeing these photos. I have a lot of relatives in Italy. I always wanted to go there to look them up.

Malindha Erba said...

That a beautiful places ♥

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful places ��

Mica said...

Such lovely photos for summer! thank you for sharing!

Hope you have a good weekend ahead of you! Fun one here, a birthday party to go to each day!

Away From The Blue

paola lauretano said...

Buon weekend, caro Giorgio!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Królowa Karo said...

Holidays in a nutshell! Beautiful views!

paola lauretano said...

Ciao Giorgio, un saluto!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Lowcarb team member said...

I did enjoy seeing your photographs, thank you.

All the best Jan

Thomas Bussiere said...

Love the pictures. Hope all is well with you friend.

Unknown said...

L'Italia è il Paese più bello del mondo!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram