Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Cloudy Wednesday

The 2nd week of March is cloudy. According to metereologits the coming days will be rainy. Today in the early morning, on this cloudy Wednesday, I walked 45 minutes at a fast pace, although the weather conditions. While I was walking I noticed that the statue of the American sailor and the girl (picture above on the left) has nothing to do with Italy ... I don't agree with the Mayor's choice. 

The sky was also cloudy yesterday at night. This image is the view out of my window at night.

The owner of this XXVII century old building (picture below), which is located in the historical center of Civitavecchia, offers reneved air-conditionig rooms with private bathrooms, free WiFi and Kitchenette with fridge. It's perfect for both long stays or quick visits.  

Tourists can discover this architectural gem, which was built on the ruins of a castle.

Have a nice Wednesday!

12 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

we have cloudy and rain as well, it has been happened since last week..... bad weather in the Spring.

Buildings in your photos look great.....

Tom said...

...each day we have cloudy skies.

Giorgio said...

To Tanza and Tom: maybe that's the typical weather in March in Northern hemisphere :-) :-)

Anna Hudyka said...

Hi Giorgio! Great is the Ferris wheel!!! I speak of the weather in Poland is similar aura, today there was a bit of sunshine, but it's raining now and there is a lot of wind. I really want a real spring already!!!
My friend you let me ask you about Pope John Paul 2. Giorgio you tell me, what in Italy people and politicians say about John Paul 2???? This is very important to me in the current situation in Poland.

Giorgio said...

To Anna:

with regards to John Paul II, I will send you an email as soon as possible.

Have a nice time!

Ирина Полещенко said...

Our days are sunny but there is still much snow in our town.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I agree with you. Italy is associated with art, antiquity and fine statuary, so why use an identifiable image from another country is beyond my understanding.

Lowcarb team member said...

I don't think the American sailor and the girl was a good choice ...

Many areas of the UK have experienced snow recently although I think (hope) it will soon clear.

Enjoy the coming weekend.

All the best Jan

Veronica Lee said...

I agree with you - the American sailor and girl installation is incongruous.

Hope the much-needed rains come soon - I read about the dry canals in Venice.

Beautiful photos, Giorgio.

Лариса Чурсина said...

Добрый день Джорджио! Спасибо за фотозарисовки! У нас солнечно днём, ночью мороз, много ещё снега и сильный гололёд.

J.P. Alexander said...

Acá tambien llueve. Bellas imágenes buen fin de semana.

Sandi said...

Those storm clouds look so dramatic, like a movie scene!