Friday, December 31, 2021

New year's eve in Naples

I hope Naples will not be crowded on New Year's eve, as I will be here (in Naples) until the 5th of January. The train from Rome to Naples was too crowded yesterday,  as many young people didn't respect social distancing rules 😷🤨

I had breakfast at the Gambrinus, which is heir to the ancient Neapolitan tradition. It is at least since 1800s that in Naples coffee is more than just a drink. Since Gambrinus was born it has been the meeting place of intellectuals, politicians, and businessmen.

Happy New Year to you 🥂

10 comments:

OLga said...

Buon Anno Giorgio!

Tom said...

...the surroundings for my breakfast this morning weren't as fancy as your! Happy New Year my friend.

SzgnBsl said...

Happy New Year Giorgio:)

J.P. Alexander said...

Bello lugar. Te mando un abrazo y te deseo un genial año para ti y tu familia.

... said...

Nice blog very colorful, happy new year my friend

Veronica Lee said...

I agree with Tom - what a sumptuous place to have breakfast!

Happy 2022, Giorgio!

DVArtist said...

Giorgio, thank you for sharing Naples with me. It has been my pleasure to know you the past year and I am looking forward to what you do this New Year. Blessing to you and your family for 2022.

Lowcarb team member said...

A wonderful place to have breakfast.
I wish you a happy and healthy 2022.

All the best Jan

Ivana Split said...

What a lovely place to have breakfast!

kestrel said...

Gambrinus looks grand for just breakfast. I hope you did not have to dress up too much for breakfast there. Hav a Happy New Year