Monday, March 01, 2021

Foggy days


Last week, while I was walking next to the port of Civitavecchia, 60 kilometres North from Rome, I noticed that since March 2020 (one year ago) many cruise ships haven't been sailing. I thought  most of  the crew members are still unemployed.  🚢


Foggy weather last week in Central Italy, typical of Winter. The pictures below , which I took in the early morning on Saturday 27th, February, show some nuances of Winter atmosphere.


(Many trees are still without leaves)

                                                       (Spider web on a foggy morning 🕸)

7 comments:

SzgnBsl said...

Especially spider photo is perfect:-) Have a great week.

Tom said...

...fog can been a magical thing and the siderweb is fabulous!

Giorgio said...

To SzgnBsl and Tom: Thanks for the appreciation, my friends! ... Foggy atmosphere may sometimes be pleasant to look at.
Have a nice week!

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful photos, Giorgio! I especially love the spider web shot.

Happy Wednesday!

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice snaps. That spider's web is so intricate. Have a wonderful day.

Himawan Sant said...

Beautiful foggy scenery ..., I also like fog and often hope that when on a trip to the highlands it can coincide with the appearance of fog.
But for that we have to be more careful.

The photos are alluring, Giorgio.
Have a super week!

Justcherry said...

It seems that since the pandemic, many cruise ships have withdrawn from sailing. Also concerned if many cruise ship workers are unemployed.
Sometimes I imagine I'm on a peaiar ship.
Btw the foggy weather that morning was a cool sight .. You took it right.
Have a nice week
Regards