Friday, February 12, 2021

Fiat "Topolino"

A man who live in my neighbor has been looking for old abandoned car since he got retired two years ago. In January 2020 he found a very old car, which didn't work. That old car,  that was built in the late 1940s, was a Fiat 500 "Topolino"That's its name. 

I recently noticed that the metal scrap, he had found eleven months before, changed from this ...


                                                                     to this ...



Two days ago I rescued a young woman who got trapped into her car. She wasn't able to get out after she had lost the control of her car. At 10:00 p.m., while I was driving back home, I saw a black car upside down along the street. After I had quickly walked next to the car, I heard a woman's voice. So I realised a young woman was into the car. Therefore, I helped the young woman to get out and gave her same water. She said she felt good and didn't need a doctor. But I didn't think so. Although she had said she felt good, I decided to call the ambulance. 






She was a 30 years woman, who didn't remember how she had lost the control of her car. The young woman's boyfriend joined us in less than twenty minutes. Everything went well for her, thank goodness.

Nice weekend to all the members of this blogging community!

15 comments:

Tom said...

...what beautiful restoration. The model is one that I'm not familiar with. It's nice that you came along when you did.

Giorgio said...

To Tom: it was built from 1936 to 1955.

DVArtist said...

Ohhh that Fiat is amazing. I would love that car. Giorgio you are a hero! I am so glad you were in the right place at the right time to help that woman. You have goodness coming to you.

Giorgio said...

To Nicole: that's true! I was in the right place at the right time.

Veronica Lee said...

God bless you Giorgio! You are indeed a hero!

I am so glad you were there to help.

Happy Monday!

Luiz Gomes said...

Fico Feliz por ter um Grande Amigo e Herói como você. Deus te abençoe.

Giorgio said...

To Veronica Lee: thanks for the appreciation, Veronica!

Thanks goodness I got there at the right moment! I remember that after the young woman got out from her car, she began to cry, because she was so happy. She said it was like an ordeal, as her mobile phone didn't work there. Twenty minutes later, when she met her boyfriend she cried again.

Have a nice week, Veronica!

SzgnBsl said...


11 months is a great time for this perfect transformation:-) And I'm happy to hear that lady is well.

Best wishes from Türkiye:-)

Himawan Sant said...

Your human spirit deserves a thumbs up, you are noble, Giorgio.
I am so relieved that the woman is all right.

Have a nice day!.

Giorgio said...

To Himawan Sant: Thanks for your kind word, Himawan.

Jackie Harrison said...

Great job thank god everyone is ok.

Konumuz Kitap said...

😮😮

Giorgio said...

To Irem Can, Jackie Harrison and SzgnBsl: thanks for reading the post and leaving such a kind comment 🙏 ... thank god I was in the right place at the right time 😊 I am so happy for that!
Have a nice time! ☀️

Justcherry said...

I am amazed by your human soul Mr. Giorgio. Fortunately, you arrived on time so that you can immediately save the young woman who is trapped in her overturned car.
Your goodness that likes to help others will be a blessing for your life and your family.
By the way, I'm also in awe of your neighbor's old Fiat, which was transformed into a cool car.
Have a nice week
Regards.

Giorgio said...

To Justcherry: I am glad that the woman is all right. Thanks for your kind words!