Monday, October 10, 2022

Quite noisy

 

The modest street of the residential neighborhood where I live is in need of a face-lift. So this morning the neighborhood is quite noisy. 
Unfortunately, the local administration isn't interested in planting trees along urban environment's sidewalk. There are only two big trees along the street's sidewalk (picture below). Many streets and neighborhoods in my town haven't as trees as they should.


Meanwhile, a view from my window shows that rainy weather is coming once again.


Here below a collection of milk & coffee served in my neighborhood's pub in the early morning last month:  







Nice week to everyone!

13 comments:

Tom said...

...trees are so important in urban areas.

OLga said...

Dovrebbero piantare alberi!Buon pomeriggio.

Anna Hudyka said...

Greenery, nature are very important for our health. In my opinion, green areas in cities should be as many as possible. My city is small (about 11,500 residents, the whole municipality about 21,000), but our city centre is green, we have a park too. My street is outside the center and I have a lot of nature.
Giorgio I salute you!

roentare said...

These machines would have created so much noise for you. The variety of coffee on display are just astounding!

Ирина Полещенко said...

I like trees and flowers! It's great when there are many plants at my house.

DVArtist said...

Getting a new or better road is good, however, trees would be better. LOL That is a beautiful view. Have a great day today.

Лариса Чурсина said...

Добрый день, Джорджио! У нас в городе много деревьев и кустарников. Кофе - просто фантастика!

Tanza Erlambang said...

love to drink milk coffee every morning...
your coffees sound appealing... yummy.

Tizyana said...

Qualche albero ci starebbe bene. Tizyana.

Veronica Lee said...

The first photo is so neat!

And the coffee looks fantastic ☕

Have a great weekend, Giorgio!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I always find the designs on the coffee quite heartwarming. My favourite happened to me in Scotland. The server knew I was Canadian and put a Maple Leaf on top.

J.P. Alexander said...

Uy me dio ganas de café. Te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

We are fortunate to have a good lot of trees around us, they are so important.
The coffee looks good :)

All the best Jan