Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Port of Civitavecchia on a sunny Wednesday

 

I noticed that big boats and yachts that docks in Civitavecchia's port have the opportunity to enjoy the Fort Michelangelo. It was built in 1535 on the harbour, exactly on the site of Roman buildings. The blue superyacht I saw this morning on this sunny Wednesday has a British flag.

This morning I also saw two three-wheeled vehicles. 


This type of three-wheeled cargo veiches is also so popular in South Asia, mainly India and Bangla Desh. It was firstly manufactured in Italy more than 75 years ago.

Have a nice Wednesday, and enjoy the rest of this week :-)

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I love the old three-wheelers!

Anna Hudyka said...

Beautiful photo from the port... Italy is so beautiful!!! Giorgio I salute you!

OLga said...

Buon giovedì!

J.P. Alexander said...

Bellas imagenes te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your first photograph and what history the fort being built in 1535.

Those three wheel vehicles look fun.

All the best Jan

Veronica Lee said...

What a picturesque port!
I love those three wheelers!