Sunday, July 18, 2021

Cloudy Sunday

Just to show four pictures, which I took this morning on a cloudy Sunday here in Central Italy. 

                             A Sunday on the beach without sun

                                                                             Cloudy sky

     Fodder transport (someone is working on Sunday for cattle and other livestock)

                                                                 Fodder production

Sorry to hear that since next month some Italian regions will probably adopt lockdown measures ... once again.

Have a nice Sunday! And stay safe!

6 comments:

Tom said...

...we have had cloudy weather for day. A few hours ago the rain stopped. I have only seem those large bales in Oregon, here we have round bales. The last image is my favorite. Take care, this mess is not over!

SzgnBsl said...

It's really bad to hear lockdown news again... We, people are really interesting.. Many of us stopped using mask after sunny days.. I hope we don't get sad again.. Happy sunday.

paola lauretano said...

Per fortuna questa ondata di maltempo sembra essere passata... belli i tuoi scatti!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

paola lauretano said...

I campi con le balle di fieno mi piacciono sempre tanto!
Buon weekend, Giorgio.
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself


My Instagram

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde meu querido amigo. Desejo muita saúde.

DVArtist said...

Ahh the sky looks like where I live. Have a nice day.