Monday, April 24, 2017

snorkeling close to ancient roman ruins

The Spring temperature this week gives me the opportunity to go running. It's definitely good to be outside! The two pictures show the route close to the sea, where I sometimes run with my friends. Ancient Roman ruins are still there in the sea, although people don't care about them. It is a good place to go snorkeling and have a nice underwater adventure. The water is so clean, and the ruins  are located 60 km North from Rome. 
The pictures were taken from the helicopter, and a colleague of mine gave them me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That is really cool - the outline of the ruins is so clear!

Giorgio said...

So glad you enjoyed it. If you were to visit Central Italy, I would show you that place and you could go swimming close to the Roman ruins.