Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Changing my routes

In terms of running, I have lost my sense of purpose. I mean that I haven't plan to run any race in March, although I'm still running almost three times a week. And changing my routes is a thing that I've beared in mind: a fast run (or 45 min. tempo run), a long run (1 hour and 15 mins.) and a repeats session (including the warm up) every week. Maybe, I'll run a race in Summer.
Running helps us finding inner peace and good mental health, but we should run only when we really want. So I did'n run this afternoon as the weather was cold and I was mentally tired enough after I had finished working. On the other hand, the place, where I went this morning for job, was really interesting, as you can see in the picture. All the old small houses, which you see in the picture above, are located in a pedestrian area without cars and motorcycles. Wonderful! There isn't any noise there. And pollution level is very low. people don't go biking through the village because streets are up-hill ... and I didn't see any donkey or horse. Tomorrow, I will be there once again. 



Happy running to all the members of our blogging community!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I totally agree with you on the running. What a neat place to go for work - beautiful!

Johann said...

Now that is a place I would love to visit! I hate noise and always try to find the quiet spots.

Char said...

Lovely photo. Some of your villages are just made to explore. It looks like there are lots of tucked away lanes and alleys. Beautiful!