Monday, September 07, 2015

"Deep ruby" running shoes

Just a short post to share a picture of  the  new running shoes which I bought two days ago in Rome. As usual, I got a pair of Asics "Gel-kayano", and  it's the first time  that I get purple (or deep ruby) running shoes. I bought them from a specialized running shoe store, where I noticed that if I had bought the same running shoes through the internet I would have payed almost the same price. Obviously, the difference is that in a specialized store you can try the running shoes. In addition, you can get advices.
 
Do you usually buy your running shoes through the internet or at a specialized running shoe store?

Nice week to everyone!

6 comments:

Char said...

Red makes you run faster. You'll be flying along in those.

Black Knight said...

Faranno il loro debutto ufficiale sul campo di battaglia molto presto!

Johann said...

I like them! I never buy running shoes online. I always fit them and even fit multiple pairs and pick the best two shoes from that.

Fran said...

Nice color!

I buy my shoes online because I always buy the same brand (Brooks Adrenaline) in the same size and it's about 20 euro's or more cheaper if I buy them online.

Half Crazed Runner said...

Nice sneakers! Love the color. I do go to my local running store. I like switching up my sneaks - style and brand.

Randy Weaver said...

These shoes are very nice. I currently have a pair of them. The color is different as I have also never had ruby red shoes, but I warmed up to the idea quickly. I feel as though these running shoes not only help me run better, but they also make me look like a true man.

Randy Weaver @ True Fashionistas Resale